Lord Hanuman is one the most loved Hindu God and worshiped by millions of devotees all around the world.
As Tuesday is considered as the day of Lord Hanuman, people should recite Hanuman Chalisa on this day to appease the monkey God and seek his blessings.
Hanuman Chalisa was composed by legendary poet Tulsidas who was also an ardent devotee of Lord Rama. It has 40 poetic verses, hence the name ‘Chalisa.’
Benefits of reciting Hanuman Chalisa
– Astrologically, it has been found to be highly effective in controlling the malefic effects of Saturn transit or Saturn`s major or minor periods.
– Those under the negative influence of the planet will find great relief and benefit if they chant the Chalisa for 8 times on a Saturday.
– Those with mangal dosha or are mangliks should recite this Chalisa for beneficial results.
– Positive qualities of Mars like strength, courage, indomitable spirit and energy are imbibed through chanting the Chalisa.
– Those with afflictions of Planets Saturn and Mars should recite the Chalisa for positive outcomes.
– Hanuman Chalisa recitation can also help ward off spirits.